This section provides valuable resources regarding various topics. Select from the list below which is available in PDF format.
- Policy for Providing Accessible Client Service
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board Rules of Procedure
- Manual Of Practice For Board Members
- Mission and Mandate Statement
- Consultation Policy
- Service Standard Policy
- Ethics Plan
- Conflict of Interest Rules
- Member Accountability Framework
- Business Plan
At any time while your claim is in process you may choose to use the services of a legal representative or simply wish to allow another person to have access to the confidential information in your file. The forms below allow you to provide authorization for the Board to deal with a third party based on your individual needs.
The Board routinely requests medical information in order to assess the nature of a claimant's injuries. In order to release the necessary documents to the Board healthcare providers (i.e. doctors and hospitals) usually require the claimant's written consent.